Board of Trustees
Visitors are welcome to attend the BOT meetings. All meetings are held online.
NZ School Trustees Association (NZSTA) clarifies the role of members of the public attending BOT meetings, as follows.
Members of the public are always welcome to come and sit in on all or part of a board meeting. BOT meeting agendas are created by the BOT chair and Principal and are usually quite full. Meetings usually include a curriculum or learning focus, a Principal’s report, Finance report, policy and procedure review and a number of other items of business.
Anyone wishing to add an item to the agenda, must provide the item in writing to the chairman or Principal at least ten days prior to the scheduled meeting. Whether or not the item will appear on the next meeting’s agenda will depend firstly on whether the item is a governance matter appropriate to be discussed by the BOT, or a day to day management issue which is more appropriately dealt with by the Principal. A second consideration is the number of items already on the agenda. When members of the public attend meetings we have been advised that they do not have speaking rights unless invited to do so by the BOT.
- Introduction Governance
- Part A Annually Updated
- Part B Governance Policies
- Part C Processes and procedures
- Part D Operational Policies
- 4 vacant positions- Proprietors reps
- Fazilat Shah- Elected Parent Rep - (Presiding Member) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rehab Al-Obaidi -Elected Parent Rep
- Zakirah Nazif-Elected Parent Rep
- Irfan Qureshi - Elected Parent Rep
- Aiyaz Khan- Elected Parent Rep
- Nadeema Nordien- Staff Rep
- Iqra Ali - Student Rep
- Regina Rasheed - Principal
Meetings are held online and in school normally at 6.00 pm.
- 16 Feb 2022 (Special Meeting 5.30pm online)
- 23 Feb 2022 (6.00 pm online)
- 13 March 2022 (Board PLD meeting 6pm online)
- 30 March 2022 (5.30 pm online)
- 11 May 2022 (Special Meeting 5pm online)
- 18 May 2022 (6pm in-school & online)
- 22 June 2022 (6pm online)
- 1 July 2022 (Special meeting 6pm online)
- 17 Aug 2022 (rescheduled to 8 Aug, 2022 online)
- 24 Aug 2022 (Special meeting 6pm online)
- 28 Sept 2022 (rescheduled to 19 Oct , 2022 in school & online)
- 9 Nov 2022
- 7 Dec 2022 (rescheduled to 14 Dec , 2022 in school)