Board of Trustees
Visitors are welcome to attend the BOT meetings. All meetings are held in the Board Room at 6:00pm.
NZ School Trustees Association (NZSTA) clarifies the role of members of the public attending BOT meetings, as follows.
Members of the public are always welcome to come and sit in on all or part of a board meeting. BOT meeting agendas are created by the BOT chair and Principal and are usually quite full. Meetings usually include a curriculum or learning focus, a Principal’s report, Finance report, policy and procedure review and a number of other items of business.
Anyone wishing to add an item to the agenda, must provide the item in writing to the chairman or Principal at least ten days prior to the scheduled meeting. Whether or not the item will appear on the next meeting’s agenda will depend firstly on whether the item is a governance matter appropriate to be discussed by the BOT, or a day to day management issue which is more appropriately dealt with by the Principal. A second consideration is the number of items already on the agenda. When members of the public attend meetings we have been advised that they do not have speaking rights unless invited to do so by the BOT.
- Introduction Governance
- Part A Annually Updated
- Part B Governance Policies
- Part C Processes and procedures
- Part D Operational Policies
- Syed Amjad Iqbal - Elected Parent Rep
- Rehab Al-Obaidi -Elected Parent Rep
- Zakirah Nazif-Elected Parent Rep
- Jamila Slaimankhel- Elected Parent Rep
- Elsam Gadallah - Elected Parent Rep
- Naz Sharif - Proprietor Rep (Vice Chair)
- Sheikh Amir - Proprietor Rep
- Fazilat Shah- Proprietor Rep (Board chair)
- Nadeema Nordien- Staff Rep
- Sidra Mahmood - Student Rep
- Regina Rasheed - Principal
All meetings are held in the Board Room at 6:00pm.
- 18 Feb 2021
- 31 March 2021
- 19 May 2021
- 30 June 2021
- 25 Aug 2021
- 22 Sept 2021
- 10 Nov 2021
- 8 Dec 2021