Board of Trustees
Visitors are welcome to attend the BOT meetings. All meetings are held online.
NZ School Trustees Association (NZSTA) clarifies the role of members of the public attending BOT meetings, as follows.
Members of the public are always welcome to come and sit in on all or part of a board meeting. BOT meeting agendas are created by the BOT chair and Principal and are usually quite full. Meetings usually include a curriculum or learning focus, a Principal’s report, Finance report, policy and procedure review and a number of other items of business.
Anyone wishing to add an item to the agenda, must provide the item in writing to the chairman or Principal at least ten days prior to the scheduled meeting. Whether or not the item will appear on the next meeting’s agenda will depend firstly on whether the item is a governance matter appropriate to be discussed by the BOT, or a day to day management issue which is more appropriately dealt with by the Principal. A second consideration is the number of items already on the agenda. When members of the public attend meetings we have been advised that they do not have speaking rights unless invited to do so by the BOT.
- Introduction Governance
- Part A Annually Updated
- Part B Governance Policies
- Part C Processes and procedures
- Part D Operational Policies
- 4 vacant positions- Proprietors reps
- Fazilat Shah- Elected Parent Rep - (Presiding Member) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rehab Al-Obaidi -Elected Parent Rep
- Zakirah Nazif-Elected Parent Rep
- Irfan Qureshi - Elected Parent Rep
- Aiyaz Khan- Elected Parent Rep
- Nadeema Nordien- Staff Rep
- Iqra Ali - Student Rep
- Regina Rasheed - Principal
Meetings are held in school normally at 6.00 pm.
15 Feb 2023
20 March 2023
15 April 2023 (PLD online)
17 May 2023
21 June 2023
2 Aug 2023
13 Sept 2023
8 Nov 2023
6 Dec 2023